Club Penguin Tv
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most embarrassing moments..

+11
Penguin900
Dalekman
charraze1111
Mock Peng
Waddlguin
Jtangel27
Bluehero29
Data782
snick624
Jareddrocks
Puffy 110
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Most embarrassing moments.. Empty Most embarrassing moments..

Post  Puffy 110 Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:22 pm

Post them here!

Puffy 110

Back to top Go down

Most embarrassing moments.. Empty Re: Most embarrassing moments..

Post  Jareddrocks Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:12 pm

When i was young my dad was talking to a parson who had the same coat as my dad. I went up to the other person and hugged him Shocked . I thought it was my dad. lol! .
Jareddrocks
Jareddrocks

Back to top Go down

Post  Puffy 110 Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:35 pm

Jareddrocks wrote:When i was young my dad was talking to a parson who had the same coat as my dad. I went up to the other person and hugged him Shocked . I thought it was my dad. lol! .
OMG i did the same thing I was at the store when i as little and that day my mom had overalls on so i went up to this lady with overalls and i was all "MOMMY" and she turned around and it was some other lady and i was all "eeeww your not my mommy"
lol

Puffy 110

Back to top Go down

Most embarrassing moments.. Empty one time...

Post  snick624 Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:55 pm

one time i followed this guy arround thinking he was my friends dad. then my friends dad called for me and i turned arround. i looked at the guy in front and it was someone i have never seen before. Embarassed
snick624
snick624

http://ucpwt.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Most embarrassing moments.. Empty Lol

Post  Data782 Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:56 pm

Lol, i'v done A LOT of things. Buit a bad one was when a guy was wearing the same stuff as my dad and was leaning over, I slapped his behind *points at 'You know where'* for fun. But then I saw his face and ran away Shocked

Cool
Data782
Data782

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluehero29 Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:00 pm

Data782 wrote:Lol, i'v done A LOT of things. Buit a bad one was when a guy was wearing the same stuff as my dad and was leaning over, I slapped his behind *points at 'You know where'* for fun. But then I saw his face and ran away Shocked

Cool

lol!
Bluehero29
Bluehero29

Back to top Go down

Post  Data782 Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:03 pm

That momment was... Well... Kinda wrong =P

Cool
Data782
Data782

Back to top Go down

Most embarrassing moments.. Empty I have had a lot of embarasing moments but....

Post  Jtangel27 Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:21 pm

Ok, I was on a Cruise with my famally,and it was are first day on board the ship.So my parents were checking in on the main deck.Theres 3 glass elavators there. So I was like,8. I saw these two twin sisters on the elavators. I waved at theme. They waved back. Then,I did the "call me" sign to them!!!!! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Im so embarased by it,now that Im older!!!!!!!! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Johnny Test out!!!! Twisted Evil
Jtangel27
Jtangel27

Location : Server blizard, Rockhopper street, Jtangel27's igloo

http://megakool.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Most embarrassing moments.. Empty Lol!

Post  Data782 Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:12 pm

Lol! that's funny Jonny. Cool
Data782
Data782

Back to top Go down

Post  Puffy 110 Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:29 pm

Johnny Test wrote:Ok, I was on a Cruise with my famally,and it was are first day on board the ship.So my parents were checking in on the main deck.Theres 3 glass elavators there. So I was like,8. I saw these two twin sisters on the elavators. I waved at theme. They waved back. Then,I did the "call me" sign to them!!!!! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Im so embarased by it,now that Im older!!!!!!!! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

OMG LOL how old were THEY waving at an eight year old who probably doesnt know how to use a phone!! rofl Very Happy

anther one of mine was in like third grade in the lunch room they turned the lightts out and they turned them bak on and said to be quiet but i didt hear them and i yelled at my friend and then i got in detention...

Puffy 110

Back to top Go down

Post  Data782 Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:59 pm

Woah. Cool
Data782
Data782

Back to top Go down

Post  Puffy 110 Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:12 pm

HEE HEE!

Puffy 110

Back to top Go down

Post  Waddlguin Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:09 pm

ok well i've done embarrassing things but i usually get embarrassed by making an idiot outta myself. i've done this at least 5 times. i haven't been listening in class and i raise my hand and ask what to do and then it's front of the whole class and the teachers like i just explained that i'm like oh. Shocked Embarassed and sometimes i do it with my friends but with them we just crack up laughing. oh and one time at the diving board i had new swim trunks. (kinda loose) and i think ya know what'll happen. but i'll tell anyway cuz its funny. well i realized when i got to the side (cuz once i go off the board i always swim to the side and i realized my trunks were down to my knees.
Waddlguin
Waddlguin
Admin

http://waddlguin.com

Back to top Go down

Most embarrassing moments.. Empty Lol!

Post  Data782 Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:04 pm

Lol Waddl! Cool
Data782
Data782

Back to top Go down

Post  Jtangel27 Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:20 pm

Puffy 110 wrote:
Johnny Test wrote:Ok, I was on a Cruise with my famally,and it was are first day on board the ship.So my parents were checking in on the main deck.Theres 3 glass elavators there. So I was like,8. I saw these two twin sisters on the elavators. I waved at theme. They waved back. Then,I did the "call me" sign to them!!!!! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Im so embarased by it,now that Im older!!!!!!!! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

OMG LOL how old were THEY waving at an eight year old who probably doesnt know how to use a phone!! rofl Very Happy

anther one of mine was in like third grade in the lunch room they turned the lightts out and they turned them bak on and said to be quiet but i didt hear them and i yelled at my friend and then i got in detention...

I dont know. Im gusing 16-19.
Jtangel27
Jtangel27

Back to top Go down

Post  Jtangel27 Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:22 pm

Waddlguin wrote:ok well i've done embarrassing things but i usually get embarrassed by making an idiot outta myself. i've done this at least 5 times. i haven't been listening in class and i raise my hand and ask what to do and then it's front of the whole class and the teachers like i just explained that i'm like oh. Shocked Embarassed and sometimes i do it with my friends but with them we just crack up laughing. oh and one time at the diving board i had new swim trunks. (kinda loose) and i think ya know what'll happen. but i'll tell anyway cuz its funny. well i realized when i got to the side (cuz once i go off the board i always swim to the side and i realized my trunks were down to my knees.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked .... affraid affraid affraid affraid
Jtangel27
Jtangel27

Back to top Go down

Post  Puffy 110 Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:38 pm

Johnny Test wrote:
Puffy 110 wrote:

I dont know. Im gusing 16-19.
OMG ROFL!

Puffy 110

Back to top Go down

Post  Puffy 110 Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:39 pm

Johnny Test wrote:
Waddlguin wrote:ok well i've done embarrassing things but i usually get embarrassed by making an idiot outta myself. i've done this at least 5 times. i haven't been listening in class and i raise my hand and ask what to do and then it's front of the whole class and the teachers like i just explained that i'm like oh. Shocked Embarassed and sometimes i do it with my friends but with them we just crack up laughing. oh and one time at the diving board i had new swim trunks. (kinda loose) and i think ya know what'll happen. but i'll tell anyway cuz its funny. well i realized when i got to the side (cuz once i go off the board i always swim to the side and i realized my trunks were down to my knees.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked .... affraid affraid affraid affraid
Oh my gosh how old were you?!?!!

Puffy 110

Back to top Go down

Post  Waddlguin Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:26 pm

Puffy 110 wrote:
Johnny Test wrote:

Oh my gosh how old were you?!?!!

Well for the diving board it was actually like 2 or 3 years ago and then the im not paying attention thing last happened last year.
Waddlguin
Waddlguin
Admin

http://waddlguin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bluehero29 Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:15 pm

oK one time in science class we were making a rocket and we had this little green ring that was supposed to hold the engine in place and i was palying around with it and i got it stuck on my finger! and my friend told me it was cement so i got realy scared cause i thought it wouldn't come off. so i went up to my teacher and told him i had the ring stuck on my finger and he made me hold up my arm so every1 in the class could see! and then he had to pull really hard like 5 times b4 it would come off! but i wasn't really emabarrased casue i was laughing at myself lol!
Bluehero29
Bluehero29

Back to top Go down

Post  Mock Peng Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:48 pm

why r u telling most embarrising secrets? hello SECRETS!!!! youre telling youre deepest embarrising sercrets! Cool
im not telling Wink
Mock Peng
Mock Peng

Back to top Go down

Post  Jareddrocks Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:00 pm

Thats funny everyone. Laughing Laughing lol! lol!
Jareddrocks
Jareddrocks

Back to top Go down

Most embarrassing moments.. Empty this is rofl

Post  charraze1111 Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:23 pm

well one time we were in class and the lights went off by themselves and i liked this persons watch and then i was just about to pul it off and he saw me then i said "i wasnt trying to steal ure watch i was just umm err masaging ure hand" and then they went off again and i yanked it off him. then i realised it was my teacher.
charraze1111
charraze1111

Back to top Go down

Post  Puffy 110 Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:02 am

charraze1111 wrote:well one time we were in class and the lights went off by themselves and i liked this persons watch and then i was just about to pul it off and he saw me then i said "i wasnt trying to steal ure watch i was just umm err masaging ure hand" and then they went off again and i yanked it off him. then i realised it was my teacher.
your teacher's watch or your teacher turning teh light off??

Puffy 110

Back to top Go down

Most embarrassing moments.. Empty THE DARN WATCH

Post  charraze1111 Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:37 pm

Puffy 110 wrote:
charraze1111 wrote:well one time we were in class and the lights went off by themselves and i liked this persons watch and then i was just about to pul it off and he saw me then i said "i wasnt trying to steal ure watch i was just umm err masaging ure hand" and then they went off again and i yanked it off him. then i realised it was my teacher.
your teacher's watch or your teacher turning teh light off??
my teachers watch
charraze1111
charraze1111

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next