Club Penguin Tv
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PAG SUB CLUB

3 posters

Go down

PAG SUB CLUB Empty PAG SUB CLUB

Post  charraze1111 Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:50 pm

you may know that puffy has crated the PAG well i helped her so i thought i would make a sub team for meetings and stuff so we can get together and talk about annoying gnomebert and stuff SOOOOO....... welcome this is the PAG sub club (penguins against gnomebert) we have a meeting everyday at umm 8:45 am cp time at outback and cove talking about how to kill gnomebert and talk about anything but gnomebert (alowances are killing gnomebert talking about how anoying he is) Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Laughing Laughing Laughing
charraze1111
charraze1111

Back to top Go down

PAG SUB CLUB Empty Re: PAG SUB CLUB

Post  Puffy 110 Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:47 pm

charraze1111 wrote:you may know that puffy has crated the PAG well i helped her so i thought i would make a sub team for meetings and stuff so we can get together and talk about annoying gnomebert and stuff SOOOOO....... welcome this is the PAG sub club (penguins against gnomebert) we have a meeting everyday at umm 8:45 am cp time at outback and cove talking about how to kill gnomebert and talk about anything but gnomebert (alowances are killing gnomebert talking about how anoying he is) Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Laughing Laughing Laughing
well put co president!

Puffy 110

Back to top Go down

PAG SUB CLUB Empty yeah thats awesome

Post  charraze1111 Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:12 am

the title says
charraze1111
charraze1111

Back to top Go down

Post  Jareddrocks Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:20 pm

Yay im back and ready to say mean things to gnomebert. lol! .
Jareddrocks
Jareddrocks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down