Club Penguin Tv
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the worst thing you've done in school?

+9
787rocket
snick624
charraze1111
Dalekman
Jareddrocks
Klia Magista
paperyoshi
Puffy 110
Kooki95
13 posters

Go down

What is the worst thing you've done in school? Empty What is the worst thing you've done in school?

Post  Kooki95 Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:52 pm

Well, the thing I'm gonna say now is partially funny, bad, and good! lol
Once, we had a free period because one teacher wasn't at school, so our french teacher came instead. When she was writing stuff on the board, some of my friends and I got scissors and cut half of her hair, and she didn't even realize it! Then, when the recess came, she forgot hes GRADE Book in class, so we all opened it and changed our grades!!! I had a 90 on my french test, so I changed it to 99! At the end of the year, when we got our report cards, she didn't even realize that we had changed our grades, so the grades that were written were the ones that we had changed!! Very Happy
That was funny because we cut her hair, good because we got higher grades:lol:, and bad because well, we weren't supposed to do it. It was the teacher's fault she left the grades book in class! lol
Kooki95
Kooki95

http://www.kooki95.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

What is the worst thing you've done in school? Empty wow

Post  Puffy 110 Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:13 am

wow if i changed my grade i would never live it down!!
nothing fun really happens in my class but everyone makes fun of this one teacher behind her back ALL the time it is hilarious. when she got up to write on the board this kid got out of his seat and starts dancing beind her!!! we also make fun of her like makin fun of her cuz she claps when her computer works lol
and everyone doesnt like this one sub teacher whenever she subs everyone is like UGGH!!!
anyways in my class we always get off topic we would be talking about family in religion class then end up talkin bout a basketball Game LOL Very Happy Very Happy

Puffy 110

Back to top Go down

What is the worst thing you've done in school? Empty Re: What is the worst thing you've done in school?

Post  paperyoshi Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:40 am

food fight with this nasty cat food stuff the lunch ladies gave us
paperyoshi
paperyoshi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU

Back to top Go down

What is the worst thing you've done in school? Empty Re: What is the worst thing you've done in school?

Post  Klia Magista Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:46 pm

WOW U really MADE IT?
GOSH I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD LAUGH!!!!
hmm Let me think something funny
Arrow

Klia Magista

Back to top Go down

Post  paperyoshi Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:49 pm

Klia Magista wrote:WOW U really MADE IT?
GOSH I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD LAUGH!!!!
hmm Let me think something funny
Arrow

USE THIS:

What is the worst thing you've done in school? Wg-bunny
paperyoshi
paperyoshi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU

Back to top Go down

Post  dorothyo Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:59 pm

Have u seen that one episode of iCarly where sam changes their grades? If i changed my grades i would be acting like carly was in that episode.lol The worst thing i have done in school is I was teaching a girl this dance in the bathroom during naptime.(in kindergarden)LOL lol!

dorothyo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jareddrocks Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:52 pm

I took the last bag of chips BWAHAHAHAHA.
Jareddrocks
Jareddrocks

Back to top Go down

What is the worst thing you've done in school? Empty RE: What is the worst thing you've done in in school?

Post  Dalekman Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:35 am

ur gunna laff at dis one! Once in winter there was this nerdy kid at my school named Daniel. So I scooped together a HUGE SNOWBALL AND threw it at him! He ducked andi missed but guess who was standing right behind him? My PRINCIPAL!!!!! He turned around and i dived and he blamed the nerdy kid daniel! he nearly got SUSPENDED! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Dalekman
Dalekman

http://www.bibbs123.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Klia Magista Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:40 am

lol! lol! lol! affraid
Really??

Klia Magista

Back to top Go down

What is the worst thing you've done in school? Empty this is not funny but good and bad

Post  charraze1111 Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:40 pm

we were playin football at break and someone kicked it over so ran to get it and this nerdy kid did aswell and a jumped on him and pushed him out the way the everyone started to shout KILL HIM KILL HIM KILL HIM!!! and i got blamed and i lost my breaks for the rest of the school year (whickh was one day lol)
charraze1111
charraze1111

Back to top Go down

What is the worst thing you've done in school? Empty worst thing i did

Post  snick624 Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:41 pm

umm the worst thing i did in school was throw a peice of food at a lunch aid lol. i lied and said it wasn't me. she believed me lol!!! lol! lol!
snick624
snick624

http://ucpwt.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Puffy 110 Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:31 pm

anther one of mine was in like third grade in the lunch room they turned the lightts out and they turned them bak on and said to be quiet but i didt hear them and i yelled at my friend and then i got in detention... Embarassed

Puffy 110

Back to top Go down

Post  787rocket Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:02 pm

the worst thing ive ever done is set of a stink bomb in my headteachers room when he came out he stank like cow pat everybody was holding their nose when he came out for assembly but me and my mate were snigering becuase it was us who did it and also was make a suprise party for are deputy head who runs tuck shop and me and all my mates started it we were hideing under the tables we jumped out on her and shouted SUPRISE apart from me and my best mate who were hideing under the table behind her and screamed BOOO!

787rocket

Location : In hell Reason:To be with the undertaker. 2nd reason:To get his autogragh-im a tomboy

Back to top Go down

Post  GlitterKat:) Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:22 am

i have two:

1. I threw a carrot at a jerky kid at lunch, then he threw one back and I ducked and it hit my friend, then we started a food fight, and DIDN'T EVEN GET IN TROUBLE!

2. Our teacher always gets the same evil substitute teacher. (and our teacher was barely ever there!) So when she got a different one, this guy named Lewis told her his name was Steve! Then when this other guy said that his name was Lewis, the teacher didn't believe him! She said "Don't try to pull this over me! his name is Steve and I know that!" So we all made up fake names, and this one guy named himself "Smalls"

Creepy right?
GlitterKat:)

Back to top Go down

Post  GlitterKat:) Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:26 am

787rocket wrote:the worst thing ive ever done is set of a stink bomb in my headteachers room when he came out he stank like cow pat everybody was holding their nose when he came out for assembly but me and my mate were snigering becuase it was us who did it and also was make a suprise party for are deputy head who runs tuck shop and me and all my mates started it we were hideing under the tables we jumped out on her and shouted SUPRISE apart from me and my best mate who were hideing under the table behind her and screamed BOOO!

By mates, do you mean friends? Or are you Austrialian?

Back to top Go down

Post  san diego chargers Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:46 pm

1. i walked in to my class yelling in grade 3!
2.destroy the grade 8s snow fort
3.do i spit ball at my teachershe got so mad that i was sent to detention and had to right a 500 word essay on why i did that.

Last edited by rockie9797 on Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
san diego chargers
san diego chargers

http://hawiianzonecp.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  GlitterKat:) Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:13 pm

rockie9797 wrote:in school i snuck out of class at 1pm in science class i runt o the janitors room i climb up the ladder i go i stomp right were my class was and they ran like it was gonna cave in and i beet the crud out of my arch eneme kellan and no trouble cause he never tells cause hes scared if he gets in trouble he crys like a whimp!!!!!!and i started a riot on ice cream for dessert in the cafeteria!!!!!!!!!it was so big i was throwing food!!!

OMG! Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Juju 97 97 Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:40 pm

one time in grade 4 we had this sub teacher and i gues we were somehow "Disrespectful" as she called us, and she wrote this thing on the board and we had to copy it down in out journals and at first i wrote it a messy and then we all laughed and shge yelled at us then I wrote it neat and then we had to raise our hands so she could check it then we could free writhe in out journals and we all wrote how evil she was and at recess we started calling her Mizz Turtle because her was Mizz Turbit and sometimes when she subs in band, after band we all start screaming and running away and when we she she is our band teacher we are all like sh*t and f*ck and cr*p and stuff. so yah!

WE HATE HER GUTS MIZZ TURBIT WE DO!
Juju 97 97
Juju 97 97

http://www.tatosmusic.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  san diego chargers Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:47 am

id did something horrible in math 2 weeks ago we have math aprters im with my brothewr dylan lol we started talking on pranking our sister so we told this kid who always gets less than 50% on his tests im usauly in the 70- 93% the answer to this question the teacher asked us it was 1,000,000 x 0= we all knew it because its 0 so we told the kid - the answer to 1,000,000x0= rabbit hunch back head lines of your mamas birth so he told it was dylan and pablo so we got sent out for a little while tll lunch we we're done everything so we stared playign x and o's then i realized in my shorts pocket was my old lunch card so we snuck into the computer room and erased the x's it lasts 24 days so a new 1 lol then we came back to class and said to the kid again theres a xfreee lunch card in the girl washroom with ur name on it lol he went in there and got detention but then the principal came in and said wheres pablo and dylan why we're you in the computer lab we said oh yeah i forgot my lunch card in there the kid was so mad we told the football team and hers are team.
rb- pablo (me)
qb - jackson friend
wdr-dylan brother
wdrc-kevin friend
central reciever - matthew nerdy kid i told you up there
blockers max ,jarry,andy ,leo andjonothan and mark. rarly know em
2nd 2 blockers int he backfield , jay and laxy 'arron the 2 peaople who stand up for me at school
thats 12 but we have a total of 26 /30
we we're short so anyways yeah
san diego chargers
san diego chargers

http://hawiianzonecp.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ryu10 Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:54 am

Puffy 110 wrote:wow if i changed my grade i would never live it down!!
nothing fun really happens in my class but everyone makes fun of this one teacher behind her back ALL the time it is hilarious. when she got up to write on the board this kid got out of his seat and starts dancing beind her!!! we also make fun of her like makin fun of her cuz she claps when her computer works lol
and everyone doesnt like this one sub teacher whenever she subs everyone is like UGGH!!!
anyways in my class we always get off topic we would be talking about family in religion class then end up talkin bout a basketball Game LOL Very Happy Very Happy

thats what i do and my classmates
ryu10
ryu10

Back to top Go down

Post  GlitterKat:) Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:43 am

we used to have this substitute teacher who talked so weird and couldn't say things like "seats" so she would say "go to ur places". Me and my friends would whisper to each other "time for the big race! let's get to out places!" and it would be so funny!

Back to top Go down

Post  ryu10 Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:50 am

not telling
ryu10
ryu10

Back to top Go down

Post  GlitterKat:) Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:07 pm

what? the worst thing you've done in school? How bad could it be?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down