Club Penguin Tv
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wildest party ever (note not at my house)

2 posters

Go down

wildest party ever (note not at my house) Empty wildest party ever (note not at my house)

Post  san diego chargers Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:20 pm

me and my friends are taking a walk down sanata street and theres about 16-20 people partys (all are ages) and we started joining em then somekid runs to my house wich is like 10 houses a way throws a rockat my house and then i piled him into a mail box and them my friends went savage everyone dfid until and old ladie called the cops so we ran home and then that kid starts walking home with the police
san diego chargers
san diego chargers

http://hawiianzonecp.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

wildest party ever (note not at my house) Empty Re: wildest party ever (note not at my house)

Post  GlitterKat:) Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:44 pm

you love hurting ppl... dont u?
GlitterKat:)

Back to top Go down

wildest party ever (note not at my house) Empty Re: wildest party ever (note not at my house)

Post  san diego chargers Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:26 pm

no i actully feel guilty but i go to church every week and he smashed my window what was i supposed to do? kill a cop
san diego chargers
san diego chargers

http://hawiianzonecp.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  GlitterKat:) Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:52 pm

threaten him and hit him no warn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down